Do you want a spa-like experience every morning in the comfort of your own home and in your pajamas?
Good news, you CAN!
I’m a homebody through and through so leaving my house for anything other than coffee or food miiiight not go over that well.
Well, half kidding.
Jade rolling is everything I could ever want in a self care product.
You get a free facial massage every morning at home while supporting lymphatic drainage, combating signs of aging, and promoting overall wellness?!
Sign me up!
Why Use A Jade Roller?
Girl, there are so many reasons why jade rolling is effective.
- increases blood circulation
- reduces signs of aging
- aids in lymphatic drainage (draining fluid and toxins built up under the skin)
- helps complexion
- reduces inflammation
- reduces puffy eyes
- jade stone is naturally cooling on the skin
Not gonna lie, knowing this makes me feel better about my mild obsession.
How To Use A Jade Roller?
- In the morning.
- After using a cleanser.
- After using a serum.
- Jade roll starting from the inside of your face to the outside. (i.e. You would start at the middle of your chin rolling to the outside of your face towards your jawline.)
- Roll up the nose and middle of your forehead.
- Roll down your neck.
- Be gentle, don’t tug on the skin.
Tips + Tricks
- Place your jade roller in the fridge for more of a cooling and rejuvenating experience.
- Use the smaller side for near your eyes and breaking up tension in your jawline caused by clenching when you sleep.
“Self-care is a deliberate choice to gift yourself with people, places, things, events, and opportunities that recharge our personal battery and promote whole health – body, mind, and spirit.”Laurie Buchanan