Healthy Caramel Sauce
- 14 dates (whole + pitted)
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (room temp) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
How to make…
Step 1 & Done: In a food processor blend all the ingredients on high until all the date pieces are completely blended and the sauce looks as smooth as caramel.
- Make sure the dates are soft. If not, you can soften them by soaking them in hot water for 10-15 minutes.
- Keeps in an air tight container for 1 week in the refrigerator.