The smoothest creamiest cheesecake with a thick peanut butter crust covered in sweet raspberry chia seed jam.
Dreams do come true!
This cheesecake is the easiest most delicious no-bake treat.
Perfect for summer time!
No-Bake PB + J Cheesecakes
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 8 dates (whole + pitted)
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup raw blue agave
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk (canned)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashews (quick soaked)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla
Raspberry Chia Seed Jam:
- 1/2 a recipe of my Raspberry Chia Seed Jam (you will have some left over jam that you can store in an airtight mason jar for a week or so.)
How to make…
Step 1: Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil (or any oil of choice).
Step 2: Quick soak cashews by putting them in a large bowl and covering them completely in hot water. Soak them for 30+ minutes. Set aside.
Step 3: While the cashews soak combine all the ingredients for the crust in a food processor. This includes the oats, dates, peanuts, cinnamon, and peanut butter. Blend until the mixture is completely combined. It will still have a crumbly texture, this is what we want.
Step 4: Take about 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp of the crust mixture pressing it down firmly in the muffin cups creating a sturdy crust.
Step 5: Drain the cashews after about 30 minutes have passed. Make sure to rinse the cashews.
Step 6: In a food processor combine all the ingredients for the cheesecake filling. This includes the lemon juice, agave, coconut milk, coconut oil, cashews, and vanilla.
Step 7: Blend completely until it’s smooth and creamy!
Step 8: Cover the crust with the cheesecake filling until the muffin cup is 3/4 of the way full.
Step 9: Top with the ‘Raspberry Chia Seed Jam’ and swirl in.
Step 10: Chill in the freezer for 2 + hours.
- To take cheesecakes out use a butter knife around the cheesecake a couple times and use the leverage of the knife to pop the cheesecake out.
- In an air tight container they keep in the freezer for 2-3 weeks.
- If you can’t wait for the cheesecakes to soften to room temperature then you can microwave them for 10 seconds.